Earn 50 Eat Free
MONDAYS IN JANUARY
Midnight – 10 pm
AT MYSTIC LAKE® & LITTLE SIX®
EARN 50 EAT FREE
Earn 50 tier points between midnight and 10 pm Mondays and lunch (or dinner) is on us! Once you’ve reached 50 points, swipe your Club M® card at a promotional kiosk for your food voucher and choose one offer at Mystic Lake or Little Six:
Free Buffet or $15 Off at Minnehaha Café®
Little Six Restaurant
Free Special or $15 Off
Limit one earned food voucher per day per guest.
- Guests must be Club M® members to participate. Club M membership is free.
- Guests must be 18+ and present to take advantage of promotion.
- Guests who earn 50 tier points between 12 am and 10 pm Mondays, January 6 through January, 27, 2020, are eligible to receive a food voucher.
- Vouchers are valid only Mondays, January 6 through January, 27, 2020 for up to $19.95 at the Buffet, $15 off at Little Six Restaurant or Minnehaha Café®, or a free daily special at Little Six Restaurant.
- Guests may earn one voucher per promotional day.
- Guests must swipe their Club M card at any promotional kiosk before 10 pm on the day it is earned to receive their food voucher.
- Guests must present the voucher at the food outlet at time of purchase.
- Vouchers used at The Buffet are valid for a maximum of one buffet entry.
- Vouchers are not valid for alcohol, cannot be used for gratuity and have no cash value.
- Limit two coupons per table at Little Six Restaurant and Minnehaha Cafe.
- Limit one coupon redemption per guest, per week.
- Mystic Lake® is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
- Guest participation in this promotion indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to win prizes.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (3) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.