Tuesdays in January
10 am – 3 pm
Drop In for Your Chance to Win up to $1,000 Cash!
INSTANT WIN • 10 AM – 3 PM
Swipe for your chance to score bonus drawing entries or up to $250 Free Slot Play!
DRAWINGS • 11 AM – 3 PM
Every half hour, one lucky guest will be drawn to drop a chip down our Clinko board for up to $1,000 cash or Free Slot Play!
- Guests must be 18+, have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to claim cash and prizes.
- Participation in this promotion is acknowledgement of understanding all rules associated with it.
- Guests must be Club M® members to participate. Club M membership is free.
- Guests may swipe to enter from 10 am to 3 pm Tuesdays, January 7 – 28, 2020.
- Guests will earn one entry for each five tier points earned on promotion days.
- Guests will be informed of specific rules regarding conduct for the Clinko board. Failure to follow these instructions may result in prizes being voided.
- Guests called will have two minutes to report to the Club M counter with a valid, state-issued photo ID or they will forfeit their opportunity to claim their prize and another contestant will be called.
- All winners of $500 or more must agree to permit the use of his/her name and/or picture for future promotions and advertisements by SMSC Enterprises.
- Each winner shall be solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes.
- The following are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household: (3) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (4) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion. Note: Community Members and members of their household are eligible to participate in the kiosk game but are NOT eligible to participate in drawings.
- Little Six Casino® reserves the right to alter, cancel, or interpret this promotion at any time without further notice.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the referenced house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.