It’s a Cascade of up to $5,000 Cash!
DRAWINGS START AT 9 AM
Every two minutes brings your chance to win up to $5,000 cash or Free Slot Play!
PRIZES PILE UP
If the guests drawn before you do not claim their prizes, they’re yours to keep in addition to your winnings!
- Guests must be Club M® members to participate. Club M membership is free
- Guests must be 18+, have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to claim cash and prizes.
- Participation in this promotion is acknowledgement of understanding all rules associated with it.
- Swiping will start at 8 am each promotion day and end when all prizes have been exhausted.
- Guests will earn one entry for each five tier points earned during the promotion.
- Guests called will have two minutes to report to Little Six® Club M with a valid, state-issued photo ID or they will forfeit their opportunity to claim their prize and the next verified contestant will collect their prize.
- If a guest (or multiple guests in a row) do not claim their prize(s), the drawn guest will receive those unclaimed prizes in addition to their current prize. Once a prize is claimed, the cumulative prize aspect of this promotion resets to a single prize for the next winner.
- All winners of $500 or more must agree to permit the use of his/her name and/or picture for future promotions and advertisements by SMSC Enterprises.
- Each winner shall be solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes.
- The following are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household: (3) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (4) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion. Note: Community Members and members of their household are eligible to participate in the kiosk game but are NOT eligible to participate in drawings.
- Little Six Casino® reserves the right to alter, cancel, or interpret this promotion at any time without further notice.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the referenced house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.